+1 800 356 4622
+49 9144 6010
+49 9144 6816 (fax)
+44 1382 56 1511
+44 1382 56 1007 (fax)
+39 045 6209 209
+39 045 6209 165 (fax)
+33 1 5695 6565
+33 1 5695 6401 (fax)
+34 93 480 6900
+34 93 373 7850 (fax)
+46 31 7067800
+46 31 864226 (fax)
+86 10 5707 4999
+86 10 5707 4900 (fax)
+86 21 5172 8299
+86 21 6247 9199 (fax)
+86 755 8359 8262
+86 755 8359 1654 (fax)
+82 2 393 3411
+82 2 393 1285 (fax)
+81 3 6746 2582
+81 3 6746 2571 (fax)
Test & Measurement
Designed for test applications that depend on accurate, repeatable measurements, W. L. Gore & Associates offers GORE® PHASEFLEX® Microwave/RF Test Assemblies, which provide excellent mechanical durability and electrical performance. Our RF cable assemblies not only feature a rugged construction that prolongs service life, but they also offer high phase and amplitude stability for high-density and modular test applications at an affordable price. To optimize the performance of the assembly even further, they can also be paired with Gore’s available connectors.
Unlike Alternative Test Cables for Defense Aircraft
Gore believes that microwave/RF test assemblies are among the top mechanical and electrical considerations aircraft operators, maintainers, engineers and manufacturers must make. That’s because a study has found that over 75% of microwave/RF cable assemblies worldwide are frequently replaced due to damage during installation, damage during use, poor quality assemblies, connector termination and outdoor environmental conditions.
GORE® PHASEFLEX® Microwave/RF Test Assemblies has been recognized among the 2020 Military & Aerospace Electronics Innovators Awards. Learn more
Instead of replacing your microwave/RF assemblies multiple times per year, choose the right microwave/RF test assembly that will lower your cost, time and risk. Though many assemblies share similarities in appearance and specifications, GORE PHASEFLEX Microwave/RF Test Assemblies are the only internally ruggedized, flexible test assemblies that:
- Guarantee consistently high performance and long service life in harsh aerospace testing environments
- Have a construction that’s durable enough to resist crushing, kinking and twisting, while also preventing potential damage from exceeding a cable’s minimum bend radius
- Maintain repeatable, accurate measurements and stable electrical performance up to 110 GHz
- Withstand frequent connecting and disconnecting
- Perform reliably after extensive flexing, with some constructions exceeding 100,000 flex cycles
- Provide excellent phase and amplitude stability with flexure and temperature
- Reduce aircraft downtime by increasing testing throughput and mission capable rates
- Lower costs and reduce risk for R&D and System Integration Laboratory (SIL) by enhancing confidence in data integrity and reducing re-testing and replacing
Reliable Performance across Various Defense Applications
With proven performance that is prequalified and tested before hitting the market, GORE PHASEFLEX Microwave/RF Test Assemblies provide trustworthy results in a host of defense applications, including:
Courtesy, Keysight Technologies, Inc.
Application on R&S®ZNBT Vector Network Analyzer.
Courtesy, Rohde & Schwarz GmbH & Co.
- Antenna ranges
- Test rack systems
- Bench-top testing
- Portable analyzers
- Nearfield scanners
- Anechoic chambers
- High-speed digital test
- Scalar network analyzers
- Automated test equipment
- 5G test and interconnection
- Vector network analyzers (VNAs)
- Electromagnetic compliance testing
- High throughput RF production testing
- Environmental and vacuum test chambers
- Wireless telecommunication module testing
- And more.
Construction of GORE PHASEFLEX Microwave/RF Test Assemblies
Learn More about GORE PHASEFLEX Microwave/RF Test Assemblies or Order Now
For more information or to discuss the specific needs for your defense application, contact a Gore representative today. We also invite you to review our products’ data sheet and visit our online cable builder, where you can design a cable that’s right for your applications and get a quote. Calculate insertion loss, VSWR and other parameters with our RF Calculator. Please contact one of our authorized distributors for in-stock availability.
Find more videos on Gore's YouTube Channel.
Industry Articles, 1.21 MB
发布 September 16, 2020
美国戈尔公司今日宣布旗下产品GORE® PHASEFLEX® 微波/射频测试组件荣获2020年军事与航天航空电子创新奖。经航天航空和国防界经验丰富、广受尊敬的评审团严格评比，戈尔组件具有优异的可靠性和耐久性，在电子战(EW)/雷达装置、电子监控/应对策略、雷达预警系统、导弹接近预警系统以及导航/通信系统的精准测试中发挥关键作用，因而被评为创新奖金奖。
FOR INDUSTRIAL USE ONLY
Not for use in food, drug, cosmetic or medical device manufacturing, processing, or packaging operations.